Reports to: Design Studio Manager
Description of work
Position Purpose: Designers meet with Home Buyers to select finishes to personalize their home with standard product lines and upgrade options.
- Conduct Home Buyer Appointments in Design Center, assisting buyers to make selections for their home and to provide prices for standard and upgrade options.
- Research product information for custom upgrades and obtain pricing for buyers
- Follow Design Center procedures for Buyer appointments and complete administrative tasks following procedures.
- Work with Sales Agents and Purchasing to facilitate buyers’ requests
- Be familiar with all TPG Plans and Elevations
- Review Master Specifications and available upgrade options for all communities
- Maintain working knowledge of software programs utilized in performance of duties
- Track options usage and assist Purchasing with inventory review
- Attend Product orientations and keep abreast of product lines, specifications and pricing
- Work with Design Team to maintain samples in showcases
- Work with Design Team to maintain labels on products and samples
- Working knowledge of Design Coordinator duties to perform during their absence
Supervision of Others: None
Authority/Budget/Decision Making/Discretion and Independent Judgment Ability: A Designer is required to assist home buyers through the selection process, assist with and guide the customer through critical decision-making. Also designs and make selections for inventory/spec homes to be built by the company.
Location: TPG Design Studio, Johns Creek, GA
Required Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Design accreditation required
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 2 Years
- High level knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- High Comfort Level in dealing with customers
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time