Reports to: Nancy Scott/Rebecca Gibson
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Description of Work
Position Purpose: To share in the sales and customer service responsibilities for CB JENI townhomes and Normandy Homes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devote his/her entire time to diligently and faithfully employing himself/herself in and about the promotion of home sales within the COMPANY and conduct the same to the greatest advantage of the COMPANY.
- Maintain a professional appearance and represent the COMPANY, and himself/herself in a professional manner at all times (even through social marketing efforts) as required by CB JENI/Normandy Homes.
Traffic and Sales Generation
- Be responsible for promoting our COMPANY and products by sending mailings and calling on professional companies and Realtors within his/her area.
- Share in the responsibility of listing and maintaining the accuracy of our homes in the MLS listing systems.
Be responsible for required forms and paperwork with complete and correct information as soon as possible. Post all buyer information in the Company designated database and maintain all buyer information and prospect information in the Company database (LASSO).
- Share in the responsibility for tracking and documenting all loans, customer problems and complaints, walk through, and closing procedures for all customers sold in his/her area.
Model Home and Community Maintenance
- Be responsible for making sure model homes are open during business hours as established by President.
- Be responsible for maintaining professional appearance of model homes; this includes the grounds as well as interior of the models, i.e. trash, mechanical maintenance, watering, yard work, interior touch-up, dusting and vacuuming, signs in the community and leading into the community.
- Maintain sufficient number of closing packets in area sales office and insure proper presentation of packets and house keys to each new homeowner after their closing. (Proof of closing and funding is required before keys are given out).
- Be responsible for keeping an inventory of all supplies within the sales office such as sales contracts, file folders, pens, etc. (All supplies shall be approved by the sales manager).
- Regularly check houses under construction to cheerfully and continuously report discrepancies to the Community Sales and Construction Manager.
- Be responsible for the appearance and security of every finished/unoccupied home within his/her community.
Learning and Development
- Attend and fully participate in periodic or ongoing training engagements as directed by the sales manager.
- Follow all safety rules as established by the company.
Supervision of Others: None
Authority/Budget/Decision Making/Discretion and Independent Judgment Ability: This position is non-exempt and does not have decision making authority.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk and hear. The associate frequently is required to walk the model home, community, spec homes, climb stairs, and sit at a desk. The associate must be able to perform the task of carrying and installing signs within the community. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately 25 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment can be loud at certain times. There is an element of new paint fumes and dust in this work environment.
Location: The community location as assigned. The assignments of community location may change at any time. Weekend hours.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience:This position does not require experience in new home sales. Experience in sales, mortgage, construction or customer service is a plus.
Competencies: Sales ability, computer skills, organizational skills, legal/business comprehension, customer service skills, financing skills, construction knowledge
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time