Reports to: Marketing Manager
FLSA Status: Admin (Exempt)
Position Purpose: Dual role supporting marketing and online sales. To assist in all marketing and online sales activities. Duties include phone, website, marketing data entry and coordination with sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Branding for two brands both online and onsite
- Implementation of all Logo requirements
- Act as a back-up for the online sales specialist. Able to answer web leads, phone leads, signage and direct email leads and set appointments for customers two days a week
- Analytics reporting for Google, Zonda, Facebook, customer demographics
- Implement advertising updates and changes and community information as directed.
- Research community development information for schools, work places, shopping restaurants, etc for web copy and kick off meetings
- Create fliers using our templates, etc.
- Teamwork with Online Sales to create content for assisting and maintaining social media outlets
- Create and maintain quarterly Marketing plan to drive traffic to communities including themes and marketing efforts for targeted direct marketing
- Support the sales and building team with supply orders such as key chains, tool boxes, printed material, scent machines, locator maps, Energy Savvy – HERS rating, flyer shells, locator maps, hard hats, flash drives, logo items, Homeowner gifts, Realtor prizes, etc. Order, budget and store all items after purchase approval is given.
- Check the MLS listings weekly to make sure they are on New Home Source, Zillow, Trulia, etc. Review, compare MLS listings with production report to keep within the MLS guidelines and consistent.
- Event planning for Realtor events such as office presentations, model home events, tradeshows, grand openings and homeowner parties
- Website updates to all floor plans, community status, staff, phone numbers, pricing, etc.
Supervision of Others: None
Authority/Budget/Decision Making/Discretion and Independent Judgment Ability: Responsible for marketing and online sales positions
Physical Requirements: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk and hear. The associate frequently is required to walk and sit, and occasionally is required to stand. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately 25 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. If field work is required, a hard hat must be worn at any home under construction. Field areas are likely to have noise, dust and paint fumes
Location: CB JENI / Normandy Homes Corporate Offices
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience: Experience in marketing is helpful, but not required. New home sales experience and knowledge of the industry is required
Competencies: Accuracy and attention to detail, organizational and prioritization skills, ability to follow direction, teamwork player, flexibility to change, ability to interface with people at all levels, Strong understanding of technology and marketing software: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Adobe Programs, Photoshop, etc
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.