Reports to: Estimating Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Description of Work
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Redline Markups
- Update lot specific plans to reflect custom options
- Creating construction documents from concepts
- Create construction notation from specifications on plans
- Update drawings as needed for permitting
- Distribute drawings as needed
- Manage Buzzsaw and new A360 document management.
- Manage all changes from prototype walks (Notes, Redlines, plan updates)
- Manage plan library to ensure correct versions are being marketed and constructed
- Assist with estimating S&B for standard and custom options.
Supervision of Others: None
Location: Johns Creek, GA
- Bachelor’s or Associates in CAD or equivalent
- Min 3 years residential experience
- General Knowledge of residential construction
- Ability to read engineering plans
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.